ყაზთრანსგაზ | Georgia Business Finder
Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

Last week CO- If ten owner, Among the children were poisoned

This footage was taken in Vake district in one of the apartments, where the family of open water consumed prohibited cam. The video shows a flue pipe, Bird's Nest which currently. The family barely escaped CO-'s intoxication is dangerous to health and kills. Examining KazTransGas specialists forbidden to intercept water and warned the owner of the apartment, Immediately replace the dangerous equipment, Closed chamber water. ბინის მეპატრონეების […]

Top