The project was carried out of the Caucasus Environmental NGO Network -CENN of Ecotourism Association and the Memorandum of Understanding within the. Works in progress 2016 year 10 November 2017 year 1 February.
Project activities were divided into several stages:
Stage I – Non, Government and the private sector and the tourism projects in the current search and analysis
• State agencies: The National Tourism Administration, Protected Areas, Department of Tourism and kuroretbisa, various district administrations
• non-profit organizations: Association of Ecotourism, Eco-Tourism Development Center, Tourism Geographic Information Center, Hiking Federation, Association "mteni", Association "Elkana", Georgian Speleological Union, Transcaucasian Trail Association, Ilia state university, Public Movement "Multinational Georgia"
• Commercial Organizations: Ltd. Geoland, Ltd. LMC
Stage II – tourist routes and facilities base
• The collected material was prepared based on tourist routes in the database, that includes the following information: Common routes Table by Region, routes GPX files, textual description of the routes.
•აღანიშნავია, that the base of the only routes, svkhdaskhva the period examined, and the projected.
Stage III – systematized data mapping
• According to the GIS database was created, which by Region, Housed google.com/map-on .
• tsallke prepared materials for the Globalforestwach-.
The project was carried out in the project – Sustainable Forest Management in Georgia within the, Austrian Development Cooperation for financial support.