last night, Khetagurovi Street # 4, Likely, of carbon monoxide in (CO) elderly couple poisoned.
Domestic open cam prohibited water used. "KazTransGas" The doctors specialists banned open-chambered water intercepted and warned the owners of the apartment, The device does not consume. "KazTransGas" specialists of other residents living in the building for security reasons the building ventilation channels checked.
Gas experts have discovered another householder with open water chamber banned, The exhaust pipe of the building ventilation channel was daertebuli, It also posed a threat to the life of other residents. householder conducted safety instructions and warnings, The machine that does not use.
At the same building there were reports, When the owner of the apartment and refused to check the gas specialists have opened the door. Such cases are more common and, The company's practice, That's residents violate safety rules, who refuse to check on their houses gazdanadgarebis. Forbidden gazdanadgarebis steals the "Tbilisi" fails, because the company's networking specialists for examination of the residents of the home are not allowed.
"Tbilisi" warns users, Be especially careful to treat the gas equipment. Remember, the CO gas is far more dangerous!