ნაძალადევის რაიონში, სავარაუდოდ, CO-ს გაჟონვის შედეგად ორი ადამიანი გარდაიცვალა | Georgia Business Finder
Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

Distributing, Likely, Two people died as a result of a leak CO-

<span lang =ნაძალადევის რაიონში, სავარაუდოდ, CO-ს გაჟონვის შედეგად ორი ადამიანი გარდაიცვალა" />
Other News

Reportedly, As a result, two people died in a rented apartment to CO-'s leak.

Late Night "KazTransGas-Tbilisi" messages, to Tbilisi, Distributing, Knolevi Street in one of the two people had died in the house. Company specialists have checked the house. flat in technical violation of the open chamber ("Nikala" type) Heater was installed. yard safety norms are installed, also, Three open chamber water. house in the gas supply was cut off. Notably, the main house meter spontaneously connected to a sub-meter. house, Likely, Rented.

(NS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked