I agree with you, No one can teach it all, It startup, Business technology is necessary for the success of, However, all agree, that something can be learned. That is something of the general counsel and the practice, You can think of an answer to their questions and ideas to give.
Local Start-up in Georgia, Technology business mentor and advisor do not have a lot of, However, this represents a major obstacle?
There is a well-known names in Silicon Valley- – Marc Andreessen (Netscape creator/general partner of Andreessen Horowitz), Paul Graham (YC founder), Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn co-founder), Peter Thiel (PayPal co-founder), DHH და Jasion Fried(Basecamp), which not only created successful companies, but investments in such companies during the foot adgmis, such as Facebook, Twitter, Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox and others. But, One of the biggest difference between these individuals and other successful people is, They love to share knowledge and experience.
We can listen to these people? learn from these people?? get advice? From Georgia? for free? dagvapikreben?
– Yes, it's possible.
However, the father of, I want to tell you, that you achieve successful results: 1. must learn to do things, what else do not / will not attend, 2. look at the issues differently or 3. better analyze the information and actions – an ideal setting for all three.
I tried the little resources, But the best part for you to gather, the last 5-6 On the ganmalvoba vipkrob I have read and ponder the beginning and will be valuable for you.
Articles, video lectures and e-mail. Books about, If what you need for a successful start-ops tenologiuri starting team forming, By creating such a product, Read that humans, Selling and marketing strategies, attracting investment credentials, By creating the right culture extended.
some article To begin
- There’s always time to launch your dream
- Why to not not startup a startup
- Make a dent in the Universe!
- How to Get Startup Ideas
- Seeking Startup Ideas
- Ignorance got a bad rap
- Modesty, First Principles And Opportunities For Startups
- Jeff Lawson on Having Conviction
- Niche to Win, Baby.
- The startup framework to validate your idea before you spend $1
- LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman’s Advice for Entrepreneurs
- On product/market fit for startups
- Chris Dixon about Startups by Tren Griffin
- Building #Products for Mass Adoption.
- The Power of Passion When Starting Your Company
- We don’t Sell Saddles Here
- The Shape of Traction
- Idea person
- Startup Founders: Embrace the Hardship!
- Thoughts on building weatherproof companies
- When should you start meeting with investors?
- Why some dreams should not be pursued & The subtle art of not giving a fuck
Online (Free, But #1) Courses
- How to Start a Startup — Y Combinator’s & Stanford
- Technology-enabled Blitzscaling — Greylock Partners & Stanford [ Class notes and Esssays, VideoLectures ]
- Startup Secrets- Michael Skok & Harvard i-Lab (Video Lectures)
- Technology Ventures
- Foundation — Kevin Rose, Interviews with tech entrepreneurs
- Paul Graham
- Siganl vs. Noise
- Andreessen Horowitz
- YCombinator Startup Library
- Startup Advice from Mark Suster
- Entrepreneur DNA
- Benedict Evans
- The Macro
email. books/ BlogLiszt
- The Pmarca Blog Archives
- Startup Playbook
- A dozen things I’ve learned from
- The First 30% — Notes on Startups
- Peter Thiel’s CS183: Startup — Notes Essays, Stanford
- Zero to One
- Hackers and Painters
- The Innovator’s Dilemma
- The hard things about hard things
some good Habit
- Periodically Producthunt.comand Crunchbase.com-The news from the email and ringing Explore some of the new start-ups & industries.
- Use Getpocket application for reading articles, which allows offline mode when they ask you saved articles.(eg: the bus, Metro and other allegedly lost time period)
- and the end is not so difficult not start? Learning is not difficult, The main thing to think about, and the two proposals: You play like you practice & Aggregation of marginal gains
Share the shenebsa.
help people to better implement their ideas, for everyone.