გასულ კვირაში CO-თი ათამდე ბინის მეპატრონე, მათ შორის ბავშვები მოიწამლნენ | Georgia Business Finder
Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

Last week CO- If ten owner, Among the children were poisoned

<span lang =გასულ კვირაში CO-თი ათამდე ბინის მეპატრონე, მათ შორის ბავშვები მოიწამლნენ" />
Social News

This footage was taken in Vake district in one of the apartments, where the family of open water consumed prohibited cam. The video shows a flue pipe, Bird's Nest which currently. The family barely escaped CO-'s intoxication is dangerous to health and kills.

Examining KazTransGas specialists forbidden to intercept water and warned the owner of the apartment, Immediately replace the dangerous equipment, Closed chamber water.

apartment owners negligence, Last week in CO- If ten people were poisoned. All of them are dangerous and prohibited open cam gazgamatbobels or water consumed, Specialists who have been intercepted KazTransGazi. there are minors among those poisoned.

KazTransGas-Tbilisi urgently warn chakhsenit open water chamber and gazgamatboblebi, which is very dangerous and will kill. Replace them in a closed chamber gazdanadgarebit.
CO gas is dangerous, CO kills.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked