გაზის ნამწვით ინტოქსიკაციით მარნეულის ,,ავერსის” კლინიკაში 5 პაციენტია ჰოსპიტალიზებული | Georgia Business Finder
Radius: Off
Radius:
km Set radius for geolocation
Search

Gas burns intoxication Marneuli ,,Aversi” clinic 5 patients hospitalized

<span lang =გაზის ნამწვით ინტოქსიკაციით მარნეულის ,,ავერსის” კლინიკაში 5 პაციენტია ჰოსპიტალიზებული" />
Other News

Marneuli Rustaveli Street, of carbon monoxide in intoxication 2 A case was reported. With signs of intoxication 5 The patient Marneuli ,,Aversi” Clinic hospotalizebuli, including one child. One patient ambulance doctor medical aid rendered.

The Clinic ,,Aversi” claim, a child is placed in the intensive care unit. All of the patient's health condition is stable and he is safe.

Reportedly, In one case the cause of intoxication water heater from the soot of, In the second case, the gas room heaters.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked